When a company is about to list, to change list, or is involved in an M&A activity, its position and profile is put to a decisive test. The clearer and more transparent a company has been in its communications at an early stage, the easier it is to shine through with the preferred message. Therefore, our experience is that establishing a strategy and an execution plan for external communications shall start as early as possible in the process.
Diplomat Communications’ consultants have extensive experience in assisting companies about to go public, about to change list, or companies involved in an M&A activity. We offer these services within the areas listed below.
- Profiling and messaging based on an analysis of current situation, sometimes in combination with a perception study
- Communications plan
- Media relations, advising and training
- Risk inventory and crisis readiness (including leakage planning)
- Financial reports, prospectus, press releases and presentations
- Support in the establishing of and/or development of an IR function
For questions related to our offer within stock exchange listings and transactions, please contact Sonja Rasin, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0708 – 92 66 16.